I was having a conversation tonight during the sahrah at a friend's house about the validity of the position that the Government of Jordan has taken regarding the War on Lebanon. A comment was made during that conversation that sparked a thought. Who is to blame? My friend said that the Jordanian people don't follow rules and get politically carried away easily and as a result should not be allowed to demonstrate and should be controlled *these words are me putting politely*. When I look around, the people of Jordan do behave rather impolitely towards each other and do not obey the rules. And the question here is who is to blame? We are certainly not stupid by evidence of the academic achievements and intuitive solutions made by Jordanian companies and Jordanian students ...etc. So IQ is not really it. I blame both the people and the government. I blame the government because the law doesn't seem to apply to everyone, and not all of the law is applied. To explain this, here...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteWoW!
ReplyDeleteSara7a, amazing...
Brief and clear...
awjazta wa afadt!
Thanks Naryat, but I cannot take credit for the other post. It was an email sent from one friend to another friend that we felt was blog worthy.
ReplyDeleteafter all you won't write it if you didn't think it's worth it!
ReplyDeleteAnd God bless hm he who wrote this... He seems to understand alot of deep points...
This is a clean joke.
ReplyDeleteI keep checking your blog, only to see that you don't post a lot. The only thing that changes in your blog is that gamer tag's score.
That brings this:
http://www.smartlyrics.com/Song230133-Carpenters-Solitaire-lyrics.aspx
I don't mean the song applies to you. It is only that playing part.
you stopped playing. Instead, why don't you start posting :)
ReplyDelete7aram 3alik el fans ;)
Bas balash fans. :)
ReplyDeleteyou never know! :)
ReplyDeleteI know for sure that there are fans :)
but they (ammanoni) not to say. Thats exactly why I am saying :)
it is ok to have innocent fans, right?
ReplyDeleteyou should know this.
ReplyDeletenot every anonymous is me. I didn't type all of these comments.
Welcome back (belated) and I enjoyed looking at your DNA. Such interesting genome!
ReplyDelete