I was having a conversation tonight during the sahrah at a friend's house about the validity of the position that the Government of Jordan has taken regarding the War on Lebanon. A comment was made during that conversation that sparked a thought. Who is to blame? My friend said that the Jordanian people don't follow rules and get politically carried away easily and as a result should not be allowed to demonstrate and should be controlled *these words are me putting politely*. When I look around, the people of Jordan do behave rather impolitely towards each other and do not obey the rules. And the question here is who is to blame? We are certainly not stupid by evidence of the academic achievements and intuitive solutions made by Jordanian companies and Jordanian students ...etc. So IQ is not really it. I blame both the people and the government. I blame the government because the law doesn't seem to apply to everyone, and not all of the law is applied. To explain this, here...
a very nice photo for a very pretty girl!
ReplyDeleteyes, I do agree with Summer! mashallah, allah ye'7aleeeha :)
ReplyDeleteThanks you both for your kindness. I am glad you like it.
ReplyDeleteShe is so cute, Allah ye7meeha :)
ReplyDeleteI wish I can be seven again ;)
Ma sha2 allah ma sha2 allah, dude, I think you should sacrifice an extra sheep just because she don't look like you :pp
ReplyDeletemashalla mashalla!!
ReplyDeleteCute neat little girl :-)
Allah ye7meeha o y5alilkom yaha...
shekelha zakeyye mashalla ;-)