Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Picture I took of The Elephant


Elephant, originally uploaded by LotusGem.

I was surprised with this elephant in the parking lot yesterday. It was parked in the space next to my parking space.

That parking space has been empty a long while, eversince my neighbour in apartment 665 moved out.

Of course, seeing an elephant there makes you think of a few things and make a few assumptions. For instance, I assumed that the apartment next to me has been taken by someone. And I assumed that that some one is an Indian, because he drives an elephant.

Turns out I was wrong. The guy is Yemeni. He is from Yemen. I didn't know they had that model in Yemen.

I thought I would post this picture here for you to meet my new car neighbour.

7 comments:

  1. LOL!! Now that is something! Really it's very excitign when such unusual thing happens to you! makes your life feel extraordinary :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are here in the "no picture phase" …I couldn't see the picture…but I suppose "elephant" is a nick name for a car?
    It can't be true…it can't be a real elephant in the parking! am I wrong?

    ReplyDelete
  3. "right" is the word :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. No kat,

    It really is an elephant. Find a proxy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The good proxies are taken :)

    What do u mean?

    ReplyDelete
  6. A Proxy server for accessing blocked pages would be a good idea for everyone in Saudi.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You should blog more often "please". You have an incredible way in writing…I enjoy reading your words.

    ReplyDelete