HAHAHAHA!!! That's so funny! But man that mac book air is so damn sexy. You can feel it the minute you touch it. And I'm not even a mac person but the minute I touched it I wanted one! I felt wierd attraction!
Qwaider, same feeling, though I could determine why I wanted one. I mean the size, weight, looks, response, keyboard, touch pad ...etc.
It's like the iPhone of laptops. :)
Batoul, I have a couple of flavors of Linux and Vista running on my machine. I've never considered getting a Mac, though I used them extensively in late 90s.
Issam, I should have indeed mentioned your name. I will be in touch to see how you like it after a while.
I was having a conversation tonight during the sahrah at a friend's house about the validity of the position that the Government of Jordan has taken regarding the War on Lebanon. A comment was made during that conversation that sparked a thought. Who is to blame? My friend said that the Jordanian people don't follow rules and get politically carried away easily and as a result should not be allowed to demonstrate and should be controlled *these words are me putting politely*. When I look around, the people of Jordan do behave rather impolitely towards each other and do not obey the rules. And the question here is who is to blame? We are certainly not stupid by evidence of the academic achievements and intuitive solutions made by Jordanian companies and Jordanian students ...etc. So IQ is not really it. I blame both the people and the government. I blame the government because the law doesn't seem to apply to everyone, and not all of the law is applied. To explain this, here...
After a while of crashing and freezing, expectedly, my XBOX 360 has finally given me the 3 finger salute known as 3RL (3 Rings of Light). Error code is 0102. Which basically for a while meant that its dead beyond repair. Now however there is a number of alternative methods that may revive it. I have nothing to lose that I didn't already. I'm starting with the eraser. Will keep you posted. UPDATE My XBOX 360 is fixed and I went through the whole Nurnburgring on PGR3 and everything except for the fans seems to be working fine. The fans are much louder now.
HAHAHAHA!!!
ReplyDeleteThat's so funny! But man that mac book air is so damn sexy. You can feel it the minute you touch it. And I'm not even a mac person but the minute I touched it I wanted one! I felt wierd attraction!
LOOOL! that was good. Not a mac person myself.
ReplyDeleteI thought you would mention my name in this blog entry :D
ReplyDeleteGetting to know it more, loving it more
Issam
eh! SO WHAT LOL
ReplyDeleteQwaider, same feeling, though I could determine why I wanted one. I mean the size, weight, looks, response, keyboard, touch pad ...etc.
ReplyDeleteIt's like the iPhone of laptops. :)
Batoul, I have a couple of flavors of Linux and Vista running on my machine. I've never considered getting a Mac, though I used them extensively in late 90s.
Issam, I should have indeed mentioned your name. I will be in touch to see how you like it after a while.
Jad, I sense a little jealousy.
In hardware design? YES :D
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete'm welling to give up my car and my new laptop to have one...btw you've been tagged
ReplyDeletei was expecting a fridge to fall out!
ReplyDeletenice :)