3 in 1 tag

Tagged by Naryat

1- If there was a fire at your house and you could save only one thing (item) what would that be?

My external hard disk. It has all my photos and personal files.

2- What is the most embarrassing situation you have been in?
I still remember it like it was two minutes ago.

1st grade. I don't remember why I went to my older brother's class but I think we'd already finished school for the day and he had one more class.

I don't know what it was, but it wasn't unusual for people to take interest in me and try to be friendly. So the teacher in Ghaith's class (Ghaith being my older brother) decided to ask me to solve a puzzle in front of the class. He asks me about who would be the owner of an egg laid by a "rooster". Would it be the owner of the rooster or the man who had the egg laid in his land.

I said the owner, because the owner was feeding the rooster. And was so angry when the teacher was laughing at my response and told me I was wrong. I remember I was red and started defending my case.

To calm me down, he told me that roosters don't lay eggs, chicken do. But I didn't hear him in my struggle to make him understand my point of view and kept arguing about who should be the owner, at which point, the whole class broke into hilarity and fits of laughter.

My brother then told me the thing with the rooster not chicken again and I was very, very embarrassed.

I still remember the teachers face, laughing uncontrollably.


3- If you can do over a part of your life, what will you change?

At the risk of sounding cliche, I really wouldn't change a thing. In retrospect, all the bad times and pains have taught me lessons that came in handy at some later part of my life.

But if I have to change something, I would change the the few minutes before and during I fell in that cursed basketball game and broke my ankle. I would change that to just finished the game and went home.

I tag ... I will decide later.

UPDATE
I tag TeaLover.

Comments

  1. loooooooooooool
    good answers :-)
    thx for doing the tag ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry for your ankle. Still hurt?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Naryat, I am glad you liked it.

    As for the ankle anonymous, yes, it still hurts about 6 years since the accident and I am not able to do any real sports like I used to.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool Tag !!! I've just seen your comment Lotusgem :) was abroad and came back today ... (will post about it soon inshallah) .. I will answer your tag soon :) .. Thanks for tagging me :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

White Phosphorus - Israel is clearly desparate

3-Rings-of-Light on my 360

Who is to blame?