Arrived in Singapore

It's my second day in Singapore. I am in a starbucks drinking a hazelnut falvored Americano and enjoying this free wireless connection to the internet. All I had to do is fill a form and they gave me this. I can pay $7 (Seven US Dollars) and get 512kbps for a month.

Singapore is a beautiful place, but a little humid. It is very clean, the streets are hollywood-movie-black and people are very nicely dressed and behaved and very very friendly. Everyone is polite and considerate and quiet in a restaurant. I cannot imagine living here.

I am having trouble finding Halal food here, and I don't really like sea food. Waddya gonna do? I guess I will have to lose weight.

The place is quite diverse, though the majority of people are from Chinese origins. You find Malayans, Indians Filipinos in addition to the Chinese.

Looking around me in this Starbucks. Everyone is either reading a book or working on his laptop. And they do it even in groups. Looks like a lot of students.

The whether is always at 30c degrees with little variation. It's always humid. There is always chance for rain. Everything is always on time and just right.

I am guessing it will get insanely boring after a little while. I could never live here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

White Phosphorus - Israel is clearly desparate

3-Rings-of-Light on my 360

Who is to blame?