The comment stated that the only thing that changes on my blog is my gamer score, and nothing else and then referenced a link for the Carpenter's Solitaire.
The sad thing is that the song applies to me completely and in every way.
So, what do I do besides gaming?
- The family social stuff which includes visiting and hosting other families in groups and individually (family wise)
- Friends-going-out-somewheres, which is a group of my friends all deciding on going to some random place. Where the bulk of the activity is arguing on where we want to go
- Gaming/movie days/nights
- Dune surfing on quad bikes and the subsequent swimming
- Bowling nights, which has been inactive for the longest time and now slowly being replaced with Basketball nights (which reminds me -- ouch my knee).
- Yelsmin's mandatory family outings which inevitably includes toy stores and fun parks
Add to that random events at work and the spontaneous eating out.So I guess I am just the socially average person. Nothing more nothing less.
I am definitely not a lonely gamer with Solitaire the only gaming in town for me. In fact, its quite the opposite, gaming is a privilege that I get to indulge myself in when I can.