My days

A comment on an earlier post under the name Anonymous is the main reason for this.

The comment stated that the only thing that changes on my blog is my gamer score, and nothing else and then referenced a link for the Carpenter's Solitaire.

The sad thing is that the song applies to me completely and in every way.

NOT!

So, what do I do besides gaming?
  • The family social stuff which includes visiting and hosting other families in groups and individually (family wise)
  • Friends-going-out-somewheres, which is a group of my friends all deciding on going to some random place. Where the bulk of the activity is arguing on where we want to go
  • Gaming/movie days/nights
  • Dune surfing on quad bikes and the subsequent swimming
  • Bowling nights, which has been inactive for the longest time and now slowly being replaced with Basketball nights (which reminds me -- ouch my knee).
  • Yelsmin's mandatory family outings which inevitably includes toy stores and fun parks

Add to that random events at work and the spontaneous eating out.

So I guess I am just the socially average person. Nothing more nothing less.

I am definitely not a lonely gamer with Solitaire the only gaming in town for me. In fact, its quite the opposite, gaming is a privilege that I get to indulge myself in when I can.

Popular posts from this blog

White Phosphorus - Israel is clearly desparate

Who is to blame?

3-Rings-of-Light on my 360