Elevator stuff

It's the little things that get to me.

Here is a bit of education. I know most of you already know that, so this is targeted to the 1% of you who do not know it and insist on using the elevators I use EVERY TIME!
  1. If you want to go up, you press up only. If you want to go down, you press down. Failure to do so gives me the right to tell you off.
  2. If you want to go into the elevator, you should wait for whoever wants to get out before you go in. Failure to do so, gives me the right to walk through you.
  3. If you want to get out of the elevator, and someone is waiting to go in, they are waiting for you to leave. Hesitation only makes you look stupid. You should leave the moment the door is open.
  4. If I am waiting in the bottom floor for the elevator, and after a long wait I find you in the elevator taking the trip down and up, looking stupid and smelly, don't be surprised if I give you the evil eye.

Comments

  1. Heeyy Avner

    So you surface again.

    Long time no c.

    Tell me more. What are you talking about?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I HATE ELEVATORS :-)
    I look stupid some times taking breaks between the floors to avoid taking an elevator, but i do really HATE THEM...
    The idea that you are hanged high holded with only a "cable" makes me tremble... BRRRR!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Remind then what I go to Jordan to actually show how much safety equipment there is in every elevator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. mmm...
    take into consideration that once an elevator cable was broken and the elevator fell while two of my friends were in it :-)
    Rabbak 7ameed en2a6a3 o henne bel6abe2 el 2awal!!
    From that day i hate elevators...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

White Phosphorus - Israel is clearly desparate

3-Rings-of-Light on my 360

Who is to blame?